NEWS - 2014 round up and looking ahead.
It's been another stellar year for me on the writing; another year of maintaining full time status, and some really nice story and book sales along the way.
I've had novels and novellas published by the likes of DarkFuse and Dark Regions Press, collections from Dark Renaissance and Crystal Lake, a handful of new audiobooks from Gryphonwood, some very nice Lovecraftian sales, and I repeated the trick of selling a story to Nature Futures along the way to reaching double figures in pro short story sales for the third year in a row.
So there was all of that, which was nice. But I can't go resting on any laurels yet. There's a whole slew of things lined up for 2015 and beyond.
- Coming very soon
- Sherlock Holmes: The Hackney Horrors (novella) (TPB) / Dark Renaissance
- Sherlock Holmes: The Lost Husband (novella) (TPB) / Dark Renaissance
- Sherlock Holmes: The Long Sleep (novella) (TPB) / Dark Renaissance
- Sherlock Holmes: The London Terrors (3 novella omnibus) (HC) / Dark Renaissance
- Myth and Monsters (collection) (TPB) / Knightwatch
- Feb 2015 Tormentor (novella) (HC) / DarkFuse
- Apr 2015 The Dunfield Terror (novel) (HC / TPB) / DarkFuse
- Jun / Jul 2015 The House on the Moors (novella) (HC) / Dark Renaissance
- Sep 2015 Pentacle (novella) (HC) / DarkFuse
- TBA Sherlock Holmes: The Dreaming Man (novelette) (HC / TPB) / Dark Renaissance
- TBA Berserker and Other Cryptids (collection) (TPB) / Knightwatch
- On the short story front, I have a story coming in a major new Sherlock Holmes collection and a whole bunch of pro Lovecraftian tales lined up in anthologies.
- There are more audio books lined up, and more foreign language editions, including The Amulet in German, Island Life in Spanish and the three Midnight Eye Books in Portugese.
Alongside all of that, I am contracted for three more novels for DarkFuse to take me up to 2017 at least and I'm currently waiting on publisher feedback on a new Carnacki collection.
Busy, busy, busy.
Details at my Bibliography page
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Fill in the E-mail Subs form on the NEWS pull down menu above or send an email with the subject SUBSCRIBE to: The William Meikle Newsletter
You will be sent an email requesting confirmation. Once you have confirmed, you will get a link where you can download a free novel of THE MIDNIGHT EYE FILES: THE AMULET as a thank you for joining.
About William Meikle
William Meikle is a Scottish genre writer now living in Newfoundland
He has 20 novels and several hundred short stories in genre presses, anthologies and magazines. His current top seller is the sci-fi novel THE INVASION with 20,000 copies sold and counting.
When he's not writing Willie drinks beer, plays guitar and dreams of fortune and glory