NEWS - RECENT SALES
It's been a relatively quiet summer on the sales front, but there's now some tasty new ones to report.
There's also a few more I can't mention yet, more Carnacki to come and I'm hopeful for good news on more soon. I'll keep you posted.
- PENTACLE, an Edinburgh ghost story novella will appear in 2015 from DarkFuse
- THE HOUSE ON THE MOOR, a Scottish highland ghost novella will appear in an anthology from Dark Renaissance in 2015
- SHERLOCK HOLMES: THE DREAMING MAN, a short novel, will appear in 2015 from Dark Renaissance
- THE CASE OF THE MALTESE CATACOMBS will appear in THE MAMMOTH BOOK OF SHERLOCK HOLMES ABROAD from Constable and Robinson
- THE SLEEPING GOD IS SINGING WHERE SHE LIES will appear in TERROR TALES OF THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS from Gray Friars Press
- VULCAN'S FORGE will appear in WITH POINT AND EDGE from Golden Goblin Press
- THE LUCK OF WALTER DIMSDALE will appear in MY PECULIAR FAMILY from Dome Press
NEWS - NEW RELEASE
Speaking of Carnacki, my latest story for my favorite occult detective is out now in a very shiny new anthology from Caelano Press containing stories influenced by Chambers' classic THE KING IN YELLOW.
BEDLAM IN YELLOW appears alongside work by Lucy Snyder, Jeffrey Thomas, Gary McMahon and many more
AMAZON | AMAZON UK
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Subscribe by Halloween 2014 and you'll be entered into a draw to have a chance at becoming a character in my next novel
Fill in the E-mail Subs form on the NEWS pull down menu above or send an email with the subject SUBSCRIBE to: The William Meikle Newsletter
You will be sent an email requesting confirmation. Once you have confirmed, you will be entered in the draw and also get a link where you can download a free novel of THE MIDNIGHT EYE FILES: THE AMULET as a thank you for joining.
About William Meikle
William Meikle is a Scottish genre writer now living in Newfoundland
He has 20 novels and several hundred short stories in genre presses, anthologies and magazines. His current top seller is the sci-fi novel THE INVASION with 20,000 copies sold and counting.
When he's not writing Willie drinks beer, plays guitar and dreams of fortune and glory